Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hmmm...Forward Momentum?

To Bliss or Not To Bliss
I have found this week a bit awkward. I probably should simply have declared it a week of BLISS, and not given any thought to trying to make anything happen. Not that I really STROVE to make anything happen, but I thought about wanting something to happen-A LOT!

When I do this, I start creating a sense of NOT HAVING, and this in NO WAY serves me. And that's why I think, at such times, it's better to simply take a 'holiday'. Just relax and know the Universe is taking care of everything.One of the best i can do this, is to simply go and enjoy myself doing things I love...because that brings a great sense of abundance.

I had a recording session, a rehearsal for Noosa Jazz Festival media Launch, bought a Lotto ticket ( coz it came to me), taught a piano lesson, did some contracting/telephone work and wrote a little, but online activity, and all the pots I have simmering, all seemed to cool instead of come to the boil.

To See or Not To See
I don't know that they have-I'm just not seeing what's happening. The process is at a place where it isn't emerging into my NOW, and so, I'm just not sure where to put my energy, or where to place my action.

I have been EFTing every day, and I can feel a few things that have come up at this timely point, that have been good to tap on. I have taken advantage of this 'lull' whether it exists solely for this purpose or not.

I guess I just want to know what's happening and when, instead of simply BEING in a place of knowing everything is happening in the way it needs to and at the proper time to be for the highest good of all. I want something to COMPLETE.

What am I saying!!?? Plenty of things have!
Workshops are booked.
Noosa is confirmed.
launch is tuesday
i got a job when i asked
got a gig when I asked ( so what am I NOT asking for this week?)

To Be and Only To Be
I want all the opportunities that presented LAST week to come to fruition, whether by those same avenues, or the next step built by another. It doesn't matter.


I think I'll go chat with Source and let him remind me of who I am. :-)


m

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa .
    I believe I might know who you are !!
    You are a beautiful spirit light.
    Remembering and redicovering Divine in moments of glory.

    Music brings Sacred harmonics and dimensional keys blended to AWAKEN SPIRITUAL CHORDS and vibrations.Heavenley Angels help to deliver with LOVE and gifts of a true"Present'.
    IS THAT WERE HEAVEN REALLY IS !Il make an effet to live in the now more, and Il let you know..lol

    what are you focused on Lisa Shah..?

    om shanti and how do you do !
    my name is Rene' Perrin, I am a friend of Valerie and Gordon. I live at their apartments in main beach.THEY MENTIONED YOU ARE INTO ARTS AND MUSIC..Iam also into film and music.I like your BLOG...very strong...and sincere,
    Perhaps we could meet up and discuss a screenplay project I am working on at present.A independent film, marketing and music publishing PROJECT CREATION,We are always ready to connect with like minded spirited souls, who enjoy fun and equal honest artistic adventures.

    my contact is Rene Perrin
    0415800083
    reneperrin@hotmail.com

    Thank You, much smiles
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  2. you DOO know me! How cool.
    i'm so Sorry I never saw this before. I thought I had this set up,so that comments came thru my email, but I have only just now...quite by accident discovered that people have been reading and sometimes commenting.

    please accept my apology for not responding sooner! Lisa

    ReplyDelete