Monday, March 1, 2010

For Blase...

Well, here's the ones you've missed... you can see them anytime on my Utube Channel, along with others...that is, if this deluge doesn't overwhelm you! lol
http://youtube.com/lisashahscape











Hey Dude, thanks for reading and watching. :-)

FYI, I post a short video on FB http://facebook.com/lisashah from tue-fri, then compile them into one unit for uploading onto UTube. Sometimes, I forget to come back and post them here.
You can subscribe to the utube channel if you want to-

3 comments:

  1. So refreshing and reviving. I'll keep the link. Much thanks and love,

    Blasé

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey groover!
      Are you still 'out there' in blogspot cyberspace??
      I accidentally stumbled across this old blog and remembered our fun, almost relationship.
      lol I went to look at your latest, but there was nothing there, but your profile.
      So, if you are still there, I hope you are getting along well. Just thought I'd say 'hi'.

      Lisa

      Delete
  2. You're so welcome! :-) I'm glad you enjoy them.
    makes doing them even more worthwhile.

    Lisa In Oz

    ReplyDelete