Monday, August 24, 2009

Energy Connections-I Hear the SOund of Rain

hi Guys...
I know i don't do as many blogs at the moment, but you know how it is when life gets busy, and we get so caught up in the DOING aspects of sowing and reaping, rather than the fallow times of being still outwardly.



WORKING HARD

I feel I have been working very hard to get what looks like nowhere outwardly.
All along I've felt that there is strength and movement on an energy level, but my eyes have grown heavy and tired with looking at the horizon in anticipation of the promise of abundant rain!

But in the last day or so a refereshing has come in the form of knowing it's all about perseverence and focus. Nothing is lacking , simply a continuance is required. A sustaining of the aligned energy vibe. Remember from a few months:
"all the connections have been made, just maintain your vibration"
I always know when I get such a clear and strong directive, I'm gonna need to listen to it!

It's been three months, more or less, since I awoke to that, and I've had need to heed it with determined deliberation!
And not always feeling like I'm accomplishing it! lol

In this artwork, there are a couple of references to scriptural content from the Bible. one is the story of Elijah the prophet, who broke the drought thru prayer ( energy intention) and he kept telling his helper to check the horizon coz he could 'hear the sound of heavy rain' long before even a cloud appeared. The phone ref "Mark 11:24" is about believing you have received, the numbers simply about 'operator: information get me jesus on the line' (888, hte biblical number for Jesus,and53787 the dialling of the name)
and the whole image of Willie being projected over an arid Ozzie outback with a storm brewing in the background.

So, it's all about KNOWING you've made connection and you're aligned and then staying focussed on your desired outcome!

MANY SIMMERING POTS

o , so I've got so many pots on the boil...almost
See, I just cannot stand WAITING for something to happen,or for someone to call, or for someone esle to make a decision about me and my life.

So, every time i light one burner, whilst I leavve to heat up, i'll go light others, and i just keep going until something starts to really brew and bubble...funny, then they all start.

So, even tho, not SO much seems to have been emerging yet into visible 'bubbles', I've been feeling the effervescence in the the great expanse of energy. ANd this has been what's kept me going, and why i keep looking to the horizon.

TIPS BREAK THRU

And now, I am seeing a bit more from that, with the request of a rep from http://www.artistpr.com finding my music on line and asking me to submit a song for 100 free airplays. If enough people listen and rate it well, it will be kept, they'll keep it in rotation, and play it to the people that specifically request similar artists and music.

maybe this isn't such a big deal...but it is a worthy one to be thankful for. It is progress and it is exciting,and more people than ever before will hear me singing my own song, than have EVER heard it before. I have had more people listening due to the growing network connections, but this is just that bit MORE special.
of course, this means, that to take advantage of such exposure , I need to have a few other things on ;place as well.

So one step in success always generates a bunch more work...and maybe that's why i've been scared of it for so long.
but I want to embrace it now.

MUCH is happening through my online networking, commenced in the last challenge. And i have found enormous favour with some astounding and outstanding individuals,all over the place. ( LOVE internet) i'm attracting such beautiful souls.

OFFER TO COMPOSE

I have also been asked to compose the lyrics and melody for a theme song for something really special. I'll tell you all about it soon. This too, is daunting...but OOooooooh EXCITING!

so there's a little bit of the latest. Gotta get moving on the day... :-)
Have a good onE! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment