Saturday, December 1, 2012

Giving Thanks-Document the Dream

There is nothing greater than seeing people happy in their lives and to know that you are a part of that happiness. Loving somebody that loves you back is SOOO wonderful. Thank you to all these people and the many more, I've yet to post about for making my trip so amazing! here's a little bit of a video blog  ( or vlog) This is also an original song Forgotten How to Live Without You Chorus And it seems like I've forgotten how to live without you Forgotten whatit is to breathe when I'm not breathing with you Waking sleeping, everything in between I'm lost and found in you  my dream All I am's with you it seems. I've forgotten how to live without you. Verse It's taken decades to get me here, to bring out all the best in me It's taken trauma, triumph, trial and tear, to wrestle out the less of me All in readiness for you, my dear, to connect and find the rest of me So, we can share, year after year, living out our destiny! Chorus Verse 2 And you've travelled your road as well, twists and turns through which you've come So you can meet with me and gel our hearts into a single drum We've become what we desired, all our lives for which we've longed To be "Home" in each other's fire, to be Here where we belong Chorus BRIDGE And I can't say exactly how this feels And I just can't tell you what it means to have this real But I'm Oh, so glad we never quit believing, never relinquished our hopes. Coz now, we've found each other, never yielded to deceiving. Fused as one together, we ain't ever leaving Chorus And it seems like I've forgotten how to live without you Forgotten whatit is to breathe when I'm not breathing with you Waking sleeping, everything in between I'm lost and found in you  my dream All I am's with you it seems. I've forgotten how to live without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment