Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Art of Resistance and Allowing

Hi All!

I know I've not been here for a while but I've been busy in a lot of other places. ( such as my site http://lisashahescape.com and Facebook...and you tube...and Blog Talk...yada yada

However, I thought I'd like to start adding some of my art/writing/music work here.
So here is one that I'm going to be using as inspiration for further works which hopefully will be compiled into an interactive art coffee table book. Cool idea huh?



The 'clash' of opposing forces all seem to work with
one intent in the Hands of the Great Creator
to bring forth masterpieces that share no rival.



"The Art of Resistance and Allowing"

“The Art of Allowing Resistance” I love the movement, even in the static elements, as well as the wonderful contrasts in the textures, substances, line,design and form. Never the same, it’s the ever changing display in the dance of creating art, at the liminal point where water and land meet. Always perfect to my eyes.

I think that’s how we look as spirits in the universe, meeting flesh. Encountering contrast and conflict, learning how to flow in who we are and making beautiful art of it all in the process. As stunning as any fireworks could be!

Lisa In Oz

P.S. I f anyone chooses to save and use my artwork, please post a link to where you found it and give credit to the artist. This would be greatly appreciated. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment