Saturday, January 16, 2010

Draw up your Blueprint

Hey everyone!

How exciting to be here and be able to share some thoughts with you all this way!

For those of you who don't know, my field of expertise is CREATIVITY.
The two things I love MOST about being creative are
a) the FUN factor...it FEELS so damned GOOD! It fascinates people too!
And
b) it makes fulfilling my dreams entirely possible.

What's not to like? lol

Ok...so WHY does it feel good??

Because you are designed to CREATE!
"Life begets life." If a cell isn't expanding into two, it's 'dead' (changes form). We're growing or dying.
Creating is the energy and outcome of growth. It causes new life to come forth and is the ability to deliver and sustain such life and growth.
The body is constantly regenerating itself cell by cell-COMPLETELY.

Whether by default or by design...we ARE creating our lives-every tiny element in every moment.
It feels so GOOD to be alive when we are experiences NEW adventures and experiences BECAUSE they are expanding us with data that sends our senses soaring and gives us even more to fashion our dreams around.

Living a creative life brings an enormous sense of fulfillment.
Living the life of YOUR CREATIVE CHOICE is truly living.

And how does being creative make our dreams do-able?

Ideas are the expansion cells of our minds. They have the power to 'take us anywhere!
Ideas excite us. They build passion and enable us to shape our purpose into a sharply focussed objective and a finely tuned machine...just like ObePro. ( or CTT! lol)

As a creator, you are limitless, and the more your realise how powerful a creator you are, the more you see how attainable your dreams are FOR YOU. they even start getting bigger! :-)

Through practising Creative Thinking Technology processes (which ANYone can do), you can develop the conviction that YOU can devise whatever is required to do whatever you want whenever you need to.
Stephen Covey Snr says "You don't need money to make money, you need Creativity"

If creativity can be used to make money, what else can it do?

Once you start believing you CAN have your dreams, you'll start knowing the courage it takes to give all for them. There is no Plan B. There is no contingency plan. You want your BEST life!
I heard Will Smith say "Know what you believe and be willing to die for it"

I KNOW ObePro is BUILT on this philosophy. I know I am. It's the stuff of lasting legacies.

It may seem like a big leap from being creative to this-but this is where "awakening, arousing and animating the creator within you" will take you.

And you'll just love the 'rush' ! lol

Take Action

Hopefully this has tweaked your desire a little, and I've awakened and aroused you even just a tiny bit! Now animate yourself and take some action!

Seriously, with pen in hand write down whatever comes to mind with this question.

How do I want my life to look?
What do I see myself doing/having/sharing?
Who is in my life? In my circle of friends and business associates and family?
Where do I live..and so on?

Draw diagrams, describe how it feels. Just give yourself half an hour to lose yourself in this creative play.

An architect/builder needs a blueprint to give substance to his dream of a home. This is the beginning of your blueprint.

You can also check out my Facebook albums, "My Designer Calendar" to see how I use this process to INTENTIONALLY create all kinds of great outcomes.

Have an awesome day!
You guys and gals are so much more AMAZING than you yet know!

Lisa
http://lisashahescape.com

1 comment:

  1. I sure could use a "rush"!

    My wife says I'm very creative with my Fish Aquarium.. and in the bedroom (I think she means my decorating??)

    ReplyDelete